In ancient Indian scriptures foods were categorized into satvic, Rajasic and tamasic foods, in the modes of godness/positive, passion/neutral, ignorance/negative/. Onion and garlic as considered as Tamasics foods and are belived to produce anxiety. Onion and garlic are mentioned in ‘Ayurveda’ for their various medicinal values. Suhana helps you to relish the sumptuous ‘No Onion No Garlic’ good food you love at your home. What a BLISS!!
- No added MSG, no artificial flavours, no added colours & preservatives
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient & cooks in minutes
- Use ‘Suhana Mutter Methi Malai (NONG) Spice Mix’ for the easier and the most convenient way for home preparation without compromising the taste
- Reduce cooking preparation time by using Suhana ready-to-cook spice mixes range
- Each packet serves 4 persons