Malai Kofta usually refers to a meatball. Made with chicken mince or pounded lamb. A soft satisfying vegetarian version can also be made with potatoes and cottage cheese or vegetables, which you can add to the delicately spiced thick and creamy sauce. Suhana Shahi Malai Kofta – A suitable mix for Indian-style creamy sauce with kofta’s.
- No added MSG, no artificial flavours, no added colours & preservatives
- Lip-smacking taste, super convenient & cooks in minutes
- Use ‘Suhana Shahi Malai Kofta’ for the easier and the most convenient way for home preparation without compromising the taste
- Reduce cooking preparation time by using Suhana ready-to-cook spice mixes range
- Each packet serves 4 persons
Per 100g – Energy 408kcal, Fat 12g, Carbohydrates 60g, Protein 15g